US - PVE - Horde - Mankrik
8/8 Blackwing Lair
10/10 MC - 1/1 Onyxia
- Warrior: Low
- Hunter: Low
- Resto Shaman: LOW
- Priest: LOW
We are open to exceptional / geared players only currently.
REQUIRED: TIMES WILL NEVER RUN OVER
- Tuesday 8:30-11:30 EST
- Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST
TIMES HAVE NEVER RAN OVER
Off Nights (for alts / sales / final gearing pieces)
Wednesday: 8:30 - 11:30 EST
These have more flexibility as they are never required for raiders and will run until the group is satisfied. It's recommended they stop by 11:30 EST.
Off nights may also happen on any other night for ZG / AQ20 / PVP content. However MC alt / sales will be reserved for Wednesday nights once BWL is opened.
We are a casual guild formed from people who have been raiding together off and on for the past 12 years. Many of us have hit upwards of US 50 and do not wish to commit to those hours of raiding / farming. We aim to play through the vanilla experience without committing to 12 hours of raiding a week. We also aim to have an as "Low maintenance" guild as possible, where we just sit down and raid for our dedicated 2 nights a week.
- Strict 21+ guild. No exceptions.
- We prioritize the strict raid end time. We have never ran over on raid nights, and we will end raids early over committing to pulls on a boss that will cause us to potentially waste time / run over on time.
- We will not have consumable requirements until AQ 40. This will be revisited at this point to determine requirement / cost / when its appropriate to use these.
- We use a loot council comprising of 3 Role Leaders and 3 regular raiders. Higher level officers do NOT vote in the loot council and have no bearing on its outcome. GM will only vote when a tie happens.
- We recruit based on who is a good culture fit with the guild and who can commit to raid nights first before parses.
- Alts are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- We aim to focus on progression if at all possible. Previous tier raids will be moved to Wednesday nights as soon as possible, and sales or alt runs will be organized if possible.
- Please come in with an understanding that this content is NOT hard until Twins. We aim to keep things highly casual through this whole expansion, and want to keep this as relaxed as possible.
- We have a very open recruitment policy for friends and family. If you want to join the guild but not be a raider we only ask you respect the "Don't be a douche" policy within the guild.